Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yay, The Weekend!

     Today, as a Justice of the Peace, I will officiating a wedding down by the lake. This is very exciting for me. The Bride and Groom have chosen to take their vows on the rocks of Lake Massasecum. (Let's pray that I don't fall in!)
     I have designed the ceremony around their vows, exchange of rings and the joining of sand with a special sand ceremony.
     This isn't the only special event this weekend. Tomorrow, My husband and I will drive with my son's 4 friends down to my son's camp on visiting day. Yay, it has been a month and mommy is having child withdrawals.
     I wish we could bring his dog, who also seems to be suffering from Harry withdrawals. Our friend is coming to spend the day here at our home to keep all the animals company and take them out every once in awhile.
     Hope everyone else has just as an exciting weekend and keep your fingers crossed that I don't end up swimming in the lake today.

No comments: