Thursday, September 27, 2012

Reven8e!


So here it is, the reason I have not written in my blog for so long.

I have become a victim.

A victim of the TV! It was like being trapped in a deep dense pool of quicksand. As soon I stepped in its path, I was quickly sucked in and no matter how hard I struggled, it was to no avail, I could not escape, the shifting mass formed around my body and smothered me. Finally, I stopped fighting and succumbed to my fate.

Revenge! My fate is that I have become immobilized by the TV show Reven8e!

My sister-in-law has been telling me for a year now to watch this show. I of course, didn't. Then two weeks ago, she finally won! Reven8e had hit Netflix and there was no reason for me not to at least watch the first episode. Oh Dear God! One episode and it was over for me, I had to immerse every free moment (ask my annoyed husband) whether it be on the big screen TV, my computer or even my Ipad, I had to watch Reven8e!

There are 22 episodes to the first season, and I watched each one as if my life depended on it. Not only that, after each episode, I found the need to call my sister-in-law and discuss the episode in detail!!!

Sunday night at 9:00pm, I know where I will be, in front of the big TV, with my sister-in-law on the phone watching the best show on TV!!!!!

If you haven't seen it, here is the link http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/revenge
Watch it, I dare you not to get stuck!

No comments: