Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sims Medieval

  On Sunday, my son and I took all of our old games (DS, Xbox 360, etc) over to Game Stop and traded them in. What a great time we had! We were able to trade in over 60 games and made a small fortune in store credits.
   I made the mistake of buying the game Sims Medieval! Ever since I came home with the game on Sunday, I have put every free minute into getting through the tutorial. You can't turn the tutorial off, you have to play through it. So last night after work and dinner, I made it my quest to finish and actually play the game.
   Problem is, I haven't gotten anything else done. I truly wish I wasn't addicted to games! Will write more later, if I actually stay away from the computer long enough to clean my house. Hope you have a great day!

No comments: