Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snow Days

   What a great morning! It is Wednesday, my usual day off, but I have a whole bunch of pluses today. My son has the next few days off from school and my husband has decided to stay in bed late today. This is better than a Sunday!

   Last night, Mother Nature dumped a good six inches of heavy, wet snow on us and the only thing we plan to remove is a large area for the three dogs to do their thing. You know, sell hot dogs, square dance, whatever their thing may be.
   The other big plus is that on Amazon.com, I was rewarded with a wonderful review of my short story "Last Bus to Nowhere", Yay!!!!

   Tomorrow, which happens to be the fine holiday of Thanksgiving, we will spend the day with family. This holiday has never been one of my favorites for some reason, which is odd, since I am a huge, I mean, HUGE food person. I love food! Thanksgiving though, I just want squash, mashed potatoes, and cranberry sauce. That stuff I can cook every day of the week.
   To all of you who love and live for tomorrow. I wish you a very Happy, Healthy Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy your families and drive carefully! Have a Happy One!

No comments: