Thursday, December 1, 2011

Working Girl

   I can not believe that I haven't done any writing since the day before Thanksgiving. It seems that the last week has passed by so quickly and I have not had a chance to do any of the things on my personal list. Write, read some of my friends works, watch my Netflix movie and play a new game I bought awhile ago.
   Granted work has been extremely busy this week with the tax due date being this week and every Nov and Dec birthday trying to register their car way before Christmas. Also, my husband and I have done a lot of work around the home which takes up an enormous amount of time.
  Today, I am claiming it as my day. I will do laundry and make dinner but everything else will get in line behind the writing and reading. Yay!
   Well, I would love to sit and chat but it's off to write I go! Have a great day!

No comments: