Saturday, August 20, 2011

Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give A ?

Today, I had a wonderful treat. My baby brother (he will always be the baby to me) and his son, came up for a visit. I have been so excited to see the both of them. It has been a long time since I last saw them and I love when they come to our country home. It is good to take the city out of people occasionally.
My husband, who is the Master of his Mason's Lodge, hosted the Annual Library Dinner. What a fantastic turnout. Ninety-nine people showed up for the big event and the food was awesome. The Freemasons are great cooks! Being a former library trustee and the wife of the lodge master, I was asked to work the dinner. It was so much fun and great to see the townspeople.
Now we have decided to pull out the Scrabble board and sit down and relax. Therefore, the point of all this is… not one minute has been spent on writing my story today. Hence the title of this blog. Night all!

No comments: