Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Too Tired To Make Pizzas

     Since my husband is working out of state today, I was lucky enough to get the job of letting the 3 dogs out in the middle of the night. Good thing was, I got to sleep until 8:00 this morning. You would think that sleeping that late would make one feel rested. Not!
     I did manage to drag my tush out of bed and I believe scared my husband's employee (who came by to get a ladder) with my scary morning face, even had my p.j. bottoms on backwards. Finally, made it down to the barn, watered and fed the horses and then back to the house for that beloved cup of coffee.
    By 8:30am, I was typing like a mad woman. Got the whole prologue written. I think my Inuit is improving also. Love this story but have to stop writing. Very tired.
     Harry and his friend want pizzas for dinner. So now it's time to be Betty Crocker. Bye!

No comments: