Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Totally Terrific Tuesday

     With work over for the day and the horses ready for the night, it was a wonderful feeling to come home and prepare dinner. I love only working one job now and knowing that after I’m done cleaning the house tomorrow, I have two full days of writing ahead of me. What more could any mom ask for.
      I am very excited to work on the new prologue, which will probably be the hardest part of writing this book. I am filled with confidence though since I know the research I have done will pay off. My son (who is a fantastic artist) and I have been going over ideas for the cover. This truly is a difficult job when we all know that “You do judge a book by its cover.” Harry has some fantastic ideas and it is a perfect way for me to spend time with my teen but also get his creative juices flowing also. I hope he is as excited about the project as I am.
Well toodles for tonight.

No comments: