Friday, October 14, 2011

The Social Network

   Why is it every time you finally get used to a program the developers decide to switch everything. Take Yahoo for instance. Nice homepage, easy to use, no problem saving all my links. When they updated a few weeks ago, my maximize and minimize buttons have disappeared. I can no longer download certain things. Actually right after I ran the update all my favorites disappeared. What a friendly letter Yahoo received from me.

   Today we are trying to do home sharing with two computers, and IPod and an IPad from ITunes. A lovely message keeps popping up that we are only able to share with five computers. Maybe math has changed since I went to school, but I only come up with four gadgets.

   Facebook that is another one who changes their format every other week. I realize they are just trying to make it better but even my 15-year-old son and his friends are complaining about it.

  Well, I think I am going to have a lovely glass of wine with my husband and watch a movie. Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

No comments: