Saturday, October 8, 2011

On A Clear Day

   What a wonderful day today was. I started my day out the best way possible, with a yummy hot coffee with Crème Brule flavored cream. Then being determined to have at least four hours on the computer, just for typing, I put on the blinders and stayed clear of any and all games. If you know me at all then you will know, that yes, I am a gameaholic.

   By midafternoon, my husband was bugging me to leave the keyboard and spend the rest of the day with him. I had gotten so much writing done that I felt a break was well deserved. After a bit of makeup and some new clothes on, we headed up to Mount Sunapee, where there was a small festival going on.
   We rode on the ski tram all the way to the top and then just stared out at the beautiful views that surrounded us. We could see all the way to the Presidential Mountain Range up north. Then we had some fair food and listened to a fantastic Blues band. Dr. Harps Blues Revue. The lead singer plays an amazing harmonica and I believe you can check them out on MySpace.
   We stopped to check on our boat on the way home and decided to go have a martini across the street. Ladies, if you ever need your husbands to do something they hate. Give them a martini. My husband HATES Mexican food but after the martini we headed off for a fantastic Mexican dinner. He even bought me an ice cream on the way home.

   We had such a nice afternoon. Tomorrow, after we pick our son up at his friend's house, I believe we are going back to Mount Sunapee to ride the tram again.

Adios Muchachos!

No comments: