Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gnomeo And Juliet

   You know how Travelocity has the Roaming Gnome, well my darling husband brought home a gnome a few weeks ago, and now he sits and watches over me as I write. Here's the thing, I have always had this giant dislike for gnomes. Nevertheless, there he sits everyday watching me.

   His name is Norman. My husband gave him that name and it seems to fit the little bugger. Now you may enquire, "If he bothers you that much, why don't you move him?" I have many times and out of the blue Norman the gnome reappears on the table next to my computer.
   Maybe he will bring me good luck in my writing and have lots of people buy my books or maybe he will just sit there and do absolutely nothing. If he does not bring me luck then poor little Norman is going to become a piece of firewood.

   Enjoy your evening. My son will. He has requested grilled cheese sandwiches and soup for dinner. Last night I made Veal Marsala with pasta and cauliflower sautéed with garlic and onions. Well, now I'm hungry, Gotta Go!

No comments: