Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Four Seasons

   After vacuuming the house, I went outside to sit for a moment and what a glorious sight lay ahead of me. The leaves are starting to fall. Then I actually took notice of the mountain peaks that we view from our porch. The wonderful reds and yellows are beginning to peek through.

   I love this season and am so happy that summer is finally over. My son loves the summer but give me the fresh, crisp air of fall, winter, and spring. Does anything beat layering clothes and sitting by the fire. Chilly nights also make the best sleeping weather.
   This also means to take out the crockpot and start making those heavy stews and delicious soups. The kind of meal, which when served with a fresh loaf of bread makes the perfect dinner and leftovers. Love this time of year.
   Enjoy the day!

No comments: