Thursday, September 15, 2011

Trip to Bountiful

   Today was an amazing day. I was able to get "The Hand That Beats Thee" on to another eBook store so now it is available in many different formats. I was so excited to find this website and have the rights to do anything I wanted with my short story. Nothing worse than being locked into a company and not have control over your own work.

   I sat down early this morning to work on "The Wolves of the Iniakuk" but did not get much done. There is situation in the story that is not sitting well in my head so I need to figure this out before I can continue with it.
  So, while I contemplate the ins and outs of that scenerio, I worked on another short story that I have lying in wait for some attention. This one is called "Last Bus to Nowhere" and that is call I can say about that for now.
   Have to go, a short story is screaming for me to work on it. Toodle-oo!

No comments: