Monday, September 19, 2011

Working Girl

Monday, what a horrible day, it just messes up the whole week. I am lucky in one respect that I do not have to be in work until 11:30. On the other hand, though, I will not be leaving work until 7:30. At that point, when I get home it is too late to have dinner.

  Tonight starts off the new fall season of certain TV shows and I am looking forward to catching Two and a Half Men. I am sure the show will be just as funny without Charlie. We will see.
   For now though, I have to get back to my computer and do some writing. This is only time I will have until Wednesday to get anything done. Tomorrow, I am at work by 6:30am.
   I am at a great place in "Last Bus to Nowhere" and truly enjoy creating this story. Too bad that work messes up a good week.
   Hi Ho, it's off to work I go.

No comments: